Tuesday 11 June 2013

New Beginnings

Hi Guys!

So its been yet again quite a while since I blogged. Naughty Chloe!

I've been meaning to get my blog on again for some time now, but, as it does, life gets in the way and other things become more important! Well my friends, I am back and hoping to be back with much vengeance.

I have plans, very exciting plans, yes. I'm not going to give it all away now though, buuuuut hopefully in the very near future I shall be opening my own little business. Yay!
I have to say I am quite daunted but very excited at the prospect of running my own little enterprise, but it is still in planning stages at the moment. My blog will hopefully run alongside it to advertise and keep me sane along the way!

With this new venture in mind, I am still working full time so the progress has been slow, but i'm getting there. I'm going to be moving the blog over too, but will notify you of course when this takes place!

In other news I got engaged recently! Yay! I'm one very happy bunny and already obsessed with looking at flowers and centre pieces, god help me.

Keeping it short and sweet today as I'm tired and in need of my lovely bed. I shall keep you updated shortly!

Chloe

x



1 comment: