Wednesday 22 September 2010

Doodle Oodle















Some of my recent scribblings, to be used in some free machining projects!

I have been tres busy this week writing my CV for an exciting new job im applying for, ill let you know what happens...but fingers crossed...and toes, eeep.

So im thinking of doing an outfit post soon...i love autumn and winter styling. Im in love with camel and khaki, and desperately need the perfect pair of chinos!(Ie cheap and lush!) Anybody know of any??

I also got a new camera so have been playing and snapping around. I wish i had a dog some days so i could take more pictures of the big wide world. I dont suppose Daisy would enjoy being taken out on a lead much...


Fringey xxx



P.S i have some new followers, hello! :)
















1 comment:

  1. i love that sketch of the underwear ! you are so talented ! new follower

    ReplyDelete